Do you want to experience the luxury of steam at home, but don’t know where to start? Let us help you through the process.
The first step is to select the right size steam generator for your particular enclosure. A generator that is too small will not deliver the full steam experience. One that is too large will be wasteful. The materials used for the shower enclosure effect how large a generator you need.
Our online MrSteam easy-to-use Virtual Spa tool helps you determine just the right generator size.
Click Here and we’ll walk you step-by-step through the process.
Selecting the Right Generator
A quality MrSteam generator safely, quietly and reliably delivers the ultimate dream spa experience at home or in commercial spas. MrSteam generators deliver continuous steam without interruption, cold spots or fluctuations in temperature.
If you’re comparison shopping, make sure any generator you buy has these important features. (Hint: MrSteam products do.)
- Stainless steel inside and out for long life
- Compact size for ease and flexibility of installation
- Precision connectors for easy plug-and-play installation of multiple features
- Unique microprocessor-controlled water monitoring and delivery system
- Self-diagnostic LED indicators for hassle-free, smooth steam operation
- Unique seven-second electronic shut-off safety feature
- Anti-hammer, low voltage water Solenoid valves for a quiet, safe steam shower
- 24-volt transformer for safety and protection
- Standard ½” full port ball valve for ease of service
- Exclusive Express Steam® factory-installed option that maintains water temperature to start steaming more quickly
- Easy installation and service
- Eco-friendly, incorporating recycled materials. The generators themselves can be recycled
- UL listed in the US and Canada, allowing you to relax and buy with confidence
Selecting the Right Steam Shower
Shopping for a home steam shower? Here are some questions to ask:
- When considering the recommended steam generator size, do you take into account wall materials and other construction factors to obtain the correct true size?
- Will the generator deliver an uninterrupted flow of steam, or will it cycle on and off?
- Will there be cold spots in the steam shower?
- How long will it take for steam to start?
- Do steam generator components have self-diagnostic LED indicators?
- If service is required, can it be done in the home, or do I need to ship the generator to a service center?
- Are all the steam shower products USA and Canadian UL listed, CE and NOM certified?
- Is there an automatic cleaning system available so I don’t have to remember to activate the cleaning system after each steam session?
- Are the steamheads cool to the touch?
- Is the system compatible with SmartHome technology? Is a wireless control option available?
- Does the manufacturer offer a simple plug-and-play platform to easily add on components during steam shower installation?
- Are the steam shower controls and steam heads innovative, technologically advanced, attractive and in a finish that matches the rest of the bathroom?
- Where is the generator Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA or elsewhere?
- How experienced is the manufacturer of the steam shower generators and components?
- Does the manufacturer have a clear warranty written in plain English?
- Does the manufacturer have fully staffed, convenient, U.S.-based customer care offices?
- Does the manufacturer have a network of carefully selected authorized dealers where you can see actual units, even working units?
- Are there well known spas or hotels where you can experience one of their products personally?
You want all of these answers to be “yes.” When you buy a MrSteam system, you can be confident that they are.