Reliable, Efficient, Value-Added
Everything the spa operator needs to save time, ease maintenance, and enhance the spa experience.
Automatic Blowdown System
Mr. Steam's Automatic Blowdown System saves time, energy and payroll dollars because it starts, stops, drains and refills each CU commercial steam generator automatically — on a pre-scheduled daily basis.
- Round-the-clock dependability with low maintenance for Clean Steam...Every Time®
- Standard with a seven day programmable analog timer
- Effectively discharges accumulated sediment at programmed intervals at low pressure blowdown
- Can be programmed with up to 15 different On/Off times for full seven-day control with maximum cost effectiveness and minimum worries
- US and Canada UL listed
AromaFlo® Aroma Oil Delivery System
The Mr.Steam AromaFlo® Aroma Oil Delivery System infuses aroma into the steam room for automatic integration of aromatherapy to enhance the steam bathing experience.
- Engineered to deliver optimum, metered amounts of aromatic oil.
- Adjustable metering and time-sequencing control permits precise delivery of essential oil and minimizes oil usage.
- Built-in electronic controller has quiet metering pump, hoses, fittings and atomizer.
- Mr. Steam® Eucalyptus and Lavender oils are organic, non-hazardous, water-based oils, available in 2.6-gallon (10- liter) bottles that are specially blended for use with the AromaFlo system. Note: these oils are not for use with acrylic or fiberglass rooms.
ASME Code Blowdown Tank
ASME Code Blowdown Tank is essential equipment for automatic blowdown maintenance where building codes require maximum 140° F discharge.
- Blowdown separators are built to ASME section VIII. The separators reduce the temperature and pressure to insure a safe discharge of water and sludge.
- Designed to utilize a water seal at the outlet, reducing outlet temperature to a safe discharge level.
- No electrical hookup required.
- Complete with temperature gauge, pressure gauge, and gauge glass assembly.
- ASME Code UM vessel.